Newsletter #30Enclosed you will find:
1) "Are you willing to pay the price of not listening to your Intuition?" "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear". However, it's often most difficult to learn these lessons when the teacher is within ourselves. When the teacher whom you expect to appear before you is actually within you, in the form of your consciousness or Intuition. Although the lessons from this teacher are often more subtle to discern and more complex to contemplate, they are nevertheless vital to unlocking our understanding of who we are, why we are here, and how best to chart the course of our lives. It is my belief that the contract between the teacher and student within each of us bares sacred responsibilities. To meet those responsibilities, we must love ourselves. To achieve this self-love we must practice the discipline of prayer and meditation, which is a critical component of this equation. In essence, we must have the strength and discipline to follow the teacher within us, often in the face of everything else in our world. Whenever we do this, the result can never be wrong!!
2) Commentary on Thanksgiving A Time to Reflect, Give Thanks And Share Some Life Lessons
3) Each week FREE ACROSS THE GLOBE PROSPERITY TELE-CONFERENCE call starts Monday, December 3rd, 2007. First ten people on the call, will be able to participate and everyone else can join in and listen. See info below.
4) Studio City, November 21st, Prosperity Lecture Series "Oh, Hell! How Did I Get Here? And What Do I Need To Do To Clean This Up And Prosper Now?!" (more details below!) Let's clear away distractions that keep us from achieving our visions and study ancient Prosperity Laws and be Prosperous now!
2) Thanksgiving A Time to Reflect, Give Thanks And Share Some Life Lessons I've Learned:
In first glancing back and reflecting on this past year, I felt that I'd done everything backwards. Somehow, I was creating a life backwards...taking really giant steps in certain areas of my life as opposed to taking the time to lay a foundation or asking myself: is this situation or person on my 'Intuitive path'? -- was this path a path my soul really wanted or needed to experience? But, what I see now, is that yes, I am on my 'Intuitive path' because this path has shown me what I don't want in my life. The 'don't wants' are so important. They allow me to get clear on what I do want. For example, I don't want to over commit myself financially, because it puts too much pressure on me and it does not provide enough time for my creativity. What are some of the don't wants that you have? Make a list. Write down the opposite. For example, I want to have the freedom to always put my creativity first.
This has been a very valuable lesson.
During this year of EXPERIENCING my life, I came up with some answers to life, that I would like to share with you.
First, I really get that there is no time to be afraid. Time and Life go so fast. Ask yourself: What would you like to do before the year is up but have been too afraid to take the risk and jump in and go for it?!
Second, If there are things I would love to do in my life, I need to go ahead and step into the experience 'as if' it is already happening now. I need to be the me of that experience now. The Universe will and does find away for my dreams to come to fruition. But, sometimes I need to 'act as if' first. What experience can you step into as if it has already happened? Who is the you of that experience? Write it down. Imagine and feel it.
Third, I love my clients. I've been so incredible blessed to work with the most amazing people in my workshops and individually. Thank you for allowing me to have a glimpse into your life.
Fourth, if there is a desire that I have that is still unfulfilled and I still feel it knocking on my soul, it is meant to come to fruition. I still must go for it, even if I feel, it is too late, I've missed the boat, I don't know enough etc. You will know if there is an experience that has yet to come to fruition by the amount of distractions you've had in your life this past year. The more the distractions...the bigger the experience that is pounding on you to come out. What is it that needs to come leaping out and be experienced now? Are you wiiling to get the ball rolling before the end of the year?
Fifth, because of that 'knocking' in my soul it is pushing me to heal whatever I need to heal and step into the full expression of me. Love yourself more than any distraction..i.e. relationships that are not supportive, being in isolation, financial worries, putting someone else's dreams or ambitions before your own etc. Ask yourself: Is this in my best interest or am I taking care of someone else first?
Sixth, I thank my soul for 'the knocking'. It is pulling me into the new me. Imagine pulling yourself into your future self and experiencing that future you now -- something to ponder! Write down who the future you is... for example, if you wanted to be a Newscaster, write down exactly who you are as a Newscaster...what do you wear, what are you speaking about, who, what and where are you surrounded by? Be that person for a day. Speak, act, think and take action as that person.
Seventh, I've learned the importance of fully expressing myself, verbally and emotionally -- I'm learning to be more vulnerable. I see that this tells the Universe what I want in my life. Speaking my truth is for me. It designs the ethers in the cosmos and brings me my highest good. If I am hiding, in any way this gets reflected back to me in my world somehow -- something gets hidden.
Eighth, EVERYONE, I come in contact with is there for me to see myself. Somehow, they are giving me the opportunity to experience me, who I am or to bring me an experience in order to evolve. Who has shown you who you are this year? What did they reflect back to you? Is this who you want to be? Let the experience evolve you and help you get clear on who you want to be.
Ninth, EVERY experience I have, I have called it forth somehow. I've brought it into my life. The great and the not so great. Write down an experience that you loved. Write down an experience that you would have rather not have had. Know that you called both experiences to you. Ask yourself...what is my opportunity for growth here?
Tenth, If I don't 'feel' great, If I feel 'off' -- I need to get back on track. Either by, journaling, looking at who I'm hanging out with or asking myself -- Is there an action that I need to take that I have not taken yet?
Eleven, LOVE. Fully, love myself and others. We are all connected.
Twelfth, every seemingly obstacle is an opportunity for growth. There is always a silver lining. Obstacles are what I see when I am not fully heartedly FOCUSED on my goal.
Finally, LIVE. Live now. Do whatever it takes to fully experience the richness of who you are. What would the richness of who you are smell like, sound like, look like, think like, talk like, act like???
Please share with me some of your lessons that you learned this year email@example.com
3) Starting December 3rd, 2007 each Monday morning from 7am to 8am PST join me for a FREE Prosperity Tele-conference call across the world!! The first ten people to be on the call each week will participate with me. So, tell your friends to join us! Starting in two weeks!
E-mail me and I will send you the phone number and access code firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put access code in your subject line.
HAVE YOU EVER ASKED YOURSELF...
What do I need to do to get back on track?
How far can my business go?
What should I really be doing in my career?
What can I do to be more prosperous in all areas of my life?
Why do I feel so stuck?
What is my next step?
Join Business Intuitive, Monique Guild
via Tele-Conference Call
-better known as-
"OH, HELL! HOW DID I GET HERE? AND WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO CLEAN THIS UP AND PROSPER NOW?!"
"There's a lot of internal and external clutter to suffocate the soul from receiving. In Monique's workshop, the clutter gets cleared! The feeling is revitalizing and the new space attracts fortunes unimagined!"
-- Alina Sanderson, Art Director
Explore: Scientific practical applications combined with Spiritual Laws:
"Seeing" for your self how you would like to prosper over the next eight weeks in nine different areas.
Finding the distractions, which keep us from what we want to accomplish.
Discovering underlying feelings about money and how they may be
Closet Cleaning and creating a void for The Universe to fill with what
Studying ancient prosperity laws and connecting with your God or Universal Energy daily, having higher thoughts and using your individual talents as service to others!
4) Join us tomorrow night in Studio City for Prosperity Nights!
As heard on KPFK, read in The Los Angeles Times and seen on NBC
|©2009 Monique Guild. All Rights Reserved.|